View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #3082
a.k.a. Opie
Osprey!'s Avatar
Joined: May 2007
Location: Boulder, CO
Oddometer: 4,136
Originally Posted by Geek
I have one of these things on the top of a propane bottle.

You have to leave a door open because the fumes are so bad.. and the door open cools the room faster than this thing heats it

Careful using one of those propane heaters inside. I've got one that looks alot like the one above and it doesn't give off much fumes at all. Maybe yours is malfunctioning?

There have been lawsuits related to CO poisoning/death with Coleman propane heaters. You might consider buying a CO detector, just in case...
It is not death or dying which is tragic; but rather to have existed without fully participating in life - that is the deepest personal tragedy. - Edward Abbey
House Einstein | Gear Thoughts | Facebook
Osprey! is offline   Reply With Quote