Thread: Highland Motors
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #851
Assfault
Exposed Member

Oddometer: 1,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmangr
Hope this is the right thread to post this, got a trade in from a friend, the one and only Highland in Greece, 2003 or 4 950 Outback disassembled and 95% complete with Supermoto Wheels 9no tires) and very little miles. Some cracks on bodywork but otherwise ok. Trying to locate its brakes. Bike is titled in Greece and road legal from any aspect. I remember lots of fueling and starting problems that frustrated the owner, tore the bike apart to use for a project that never materialised, motor is unopened except for starting clutch repairs. Will Post pics if needed or email to anyone interested. All offers welcome for the whole thing or parts.

Thanks
Put it all in a box, and ship it to me here in the USA. I will make it alive again, not to wither away rusting and rotting. PM me your price.
Assfault
* Assfault, Ass-Fault, Ms Ass, thier neighbors or friends, are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you using this forum in the pursuit of adventure greatness. Avoid taking ADV before bed time. Do not use if you experince faintness, dizzniess, inversness, difficulty urinating or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. Thank you*
Assfault is offline   Reply With Quote