Thanks for posting! It is very cool to have a direct connection with the inventor. Do you have any photos of a PDM60 installed on a bike (with a BMW 1200GS preferred, of course!)
Are you saying that I could reconfigure the circuits for a different set of current limits, as long as the total draw stays under 60 amps? I assume I could tie two outputs together for 30 amps-right?
That may be useful to me as my gadget list is as follows
- Stebel horn (rumored to need 30 amps)
- full set of heated gear at 15 amps
- Clearwater Krista LED aux lights at under 7 amps
- iPhone charger at 2 amps
- Zumo (I assume to be under 1 amp)
- tiny aux LEDs - milliamps
I live west of Detroit. Is there anyone around me that could do this next year?