View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #46
srowe41
Mr. Resistor

Oddometer: 13
ADV version

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan971 View Post
Looks like a sweet gadget. I see where Steve mentions it was built "by and for a rider" and I'm sure said rider has his own personal requirements for powering his accessories(5A 5A 5A 15A etc..),and that it would work for many others, but I think maybe we should pick a few combinations of options and start a poll thread. Maybe if there is enough interest they would consider taking the favorite configuration in the poll and sell it along side the origional as the ADV model giving maybe a better choice for different setups without having to order it then send it somewhere to have it changed.

That's a great idea....Again, these decisions are ultimately in the hands of Aerostich, but they cater to the ADV rider and should understand where this is going. Bottom line for them is justifying the quantity sold against inventory costs and that plays into it on our side as well. As far as custom configurations, it's no problem from a software standpoint. Hardware mods outside of wire can be a little more challenging.

Steve
srowe41 is offline   Reply With Quote