Thread: Usa Tor
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #241
caycek5
Bionic Man, got Ti

Oddometer: 1,879
Went to look at Holiday lights

Last night caycek5wife and myself took Nutsy out to see some holiday displays.

Nutsy seemed like a little kid all excited to see the lights

The City of Cayce decorates the Town hall and Municipal complex every year, each year it seems to get larger.

The pumpkin carriage was actually taken from a local hotel that the city shut down because of seedy activity (caycek5wife said I should have written prostitution it sounds better than seedy activity). They then moved it to the city park.

It started raining so we got in the truck and went to another display that I had told Nutsy about.

This is a house in a nearby neighborhood. It would give Clark Griswold a run for his money.

They have almost any holiday display you could imagine. I was looking for a Santa on a motorcycle, but could not find one. I did manage to get Nutsy a ride on Rudolph though. I know people who know people.

As it was still raining we went to a local landmark.

The girl who waited on us was hesitant to let me take a photo of her with Nutsy at first. She kept saying she didn't want it to be on any nasty websites with pron or the likes. I reassured her I was not making a girls of Krispy Kreme calender, that seemed to put her at ease.

Nutsy thought about taking a job, but a minute later he remembered that he is out to see the US not settle down in one area quite yet.

I think it was just because he was fascinated at how the doughnuts were being made.

Click on the picture for sugary goodness.

So that was Nutsy's evening.

He knows his visit in South Carolina is coming to an end soon though. He has the Columbia monthly dinner to attend so he can hopefully meet a couple of more inmates before he goes on his way. By sometime next week Nutsy should be looking for a new inmate to play host. I have to say Nutsy is a great house guest.

caycek5 screwed with this post 12-17-2010 at 01:17 PM Reason: commenting on prostitution
caycek5 is offline   Reply With Quote