Thread: Usa Tor
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:10 AM   #242
scooterGdawg
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 531
Nutsy @ UFO welcome Center

I hate to say we didn't get to drop Nutsy in Florida (a new state) like we had planned. Several reasons why, mostly because Saturday night the weather channel was saying possible black ice. Thus, we couldn't get a early start on Sunday morning to make it to Fla and back. So Sat. night we decided to at least put Nutsy back in play, if someone else can grab him, go for it. If not, we plan to go back, and move him on south on a better weekend. For us, this weekend is Christmas, next is New Years, then we have ADV dinner/birthday and so on ......

anyway, this is where we placed Nutsy First.

But, there were cameras around, so we found out later, and the owner of this store came out to keep an eye on us, seeing how we were at the rear of his store. So, we went inside for something warm, and noticed the 16 cameras he was viewing behind the counter.... so, not to take a chance, we removed Nutsy and took him down the street a block or two...
Use Above photos as clues for local

Current Spot where Nutsy is located

I believe there are so many clues in these photos, it shouldn't be hard to figure out. But if you need more clues, let me know..