View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #32
ezrdr55
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumperDRZ View Post
Up though Hannibal is a great ride staying by the river.....I have it plotted with almost all gravel and for a first timer would be a great ride. I went to College in Kirksville and there are gravel roads everywhere up that way....we used to head 5 miles any way out of town on a gravel road and go fishing....loved it up there.....I used to hang at Thousand Hills State Park but back then it was about beer, frisbees, and hot wimmins . I'm in for a ride up north for some plotting this summer......See if we can't link the TWAT with the TIT (Trans Iowa Trail) to the TMOT and the TART

That is if there is a TIT - Pete you listening?

EDIT: I see the TIT is 205...(Trans Illinois Trail and Trans Iowa Trail) so I guess that means there will be two of them

ThumberDRZ,

We use to ride out to the lake (1973-1977) and ride around the entire lake and miles of trails. I graduated from MNSU in '77 and I'm sure that is no longer allowed, but man some of my best riding memories are there and the local MX tracks on my Bultaco Alpina & Pursang.