View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #99
word1
I'm working on it...

Oddometer: 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
I have no idea. You're running beta software, which is, by nature, called "beta" for a reason. ;)

Uh.. yeah, I pretty much understand what beta software is after working in the industry for 30-odd years. ;)

I was trying to get 0.9.0 downloaded & installed - which was the point of my post.

It was based on this snip from greasespot.net:

Greasemonkey 0.9.0 Release

It's been a long time coming, but it should be worth the wait! The next major release of Greasemonkey, version 0.9.0, is ready. Let's dive right into the new features:

New Features:

• Compatibility with Firefox 4! Note that because of Firefox bug 612025 this is somewhat unsafe for 4.0b7 to 4.0b9 (inclusive). Beta 10 should be fixed (the nightly build on January 14th definitely is). Firefox 4 support is still preliminary. Everything probably works, but not everything works really well. The backlog of bugs for the next release is primarily focused on this.
  • Complete integration with the standard Firefox Add-ons dialog, treating User Scripts as just another kind of browser add-on.

FWIW, I was able to get GM 0.9.0 installed, and it seems to integrate and function correctly for me under FF 4.0b9.

_jay (a happy GM user and supporter)
If it breaks, Repair it.
Repeat.
word1 is offline   Reply With Quote