View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #47
HardCase
winter is coming

Oddometer: 9,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
My guess on the Location is:

Looking east on main street just up the street from Mickey D's with the Judith Mountains in the distance, 4,231 feet above sea level. One of my favorite places on Earth..Great Steaks at the Mint Bar in Lewistown..

Sorry about your girlfriend........

Many Toyota in my garage over the years..88 4x4 5spd std cab 22r, 93 xcab 3.0 5spd 4x4, 70 fj40, 86 fj 60w/tpi v8, (2) Forerunners 94-95 3.0 5spds, (4) t100s w/3.4 by far the best truck for me, 2001 Tundra v8..All I have left is a 78 fj40 in baby shit brown color. I expect thats the one they'll endup burying me in..

Always like the rugged dependability of Toyota.

"Long Live the Great Plains"
We have a winner! On the evening of the day that the picture was taken, Lynn & I had steaks at the Mint Bar. That was in late June of '08. She died in early July '09. Thanks for the condolences. I think Lewistown is a truly beautiful spot, and the country north of there, between Lewistown and Fort Benton, is some of the most gorgeous scenery in the world IMHO. I had thought about possibly retiring to that area one day, but may want to go somewhere just a little warmer.

Hard cases make bad law.
HardCase is online now   Reply With Quote