View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:55 AM   #2445
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,518
I'm fine and the bike isn't bad at all. In fact, I had a guy look at it and I'm scheduled to sell it for $1500, as is, tomorrow. But have no fear, I have two more street registered bikes in the garage. They're a bit more dirt orientated, but they're fun as hell with some dualsport tires on them.

My plan is to move it within an hour's ride of NYC.

Upon inspection, that egg is pretty cool. Very well protected. I'll show that egg a good time this week and start planning the drop more seriously. I don't think there is much of a rush in February so I'll focus on quality rather than speed.

I also have a great idea for a new "goodie" for the bag. I plan on adding a small USB thumb drive to the loot. In it, I will start a text document journal or "guest book" that you can "sign" and leave some pictures or any other computer file you feel like sharing.

Since I'm adding something, I get to take something. I'm not sure what this thing is or why it should be in the bag? Is there any reason why I should leave this metal thing in there?

Other than that thumb drive, I'll add a surprise as well. Nothing major. Just small, unique and possibly useful items.

akarob screwed with this post 02-07-2011 at 07:09 AM
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote