View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #20
Easy-Z
Me wanna be

Oddometer: 3,396
I'll just abandon the other thread in favor of this one. I was supposed to head out to the dry side with Apple Jam yesterday. Sunny and cold in the picturesque urban sprawl of the Tualatin Valley, but everything was different the other side of the tunnel. The farther I went on 84 the foggier and more bone chilling it got. Then heading up the hill from Wood Village toward 26 the fog started to freeze on my shield.

Yup, I admit it. I am a card-carrying, certified, died in the wool, unapologetic wimp when it comes to cold. And I don't have heated gear. So I stopped in Gresham to warm up and have some breakfast hoping the fog would magically lift and kick the temperature up 10 degrees. No such luck. I talked to Apple Jam who was in Gov't Camp who said he had to ride through a few miles of packed snow to get there. I ain't into that shit. Being that I'm also coming down with a cold I decided it would be best to stay warm for the day.

It was a nice ride in rush our traffic to Gresham for breakfast. But I was glad to get back to the still sunny and idyllic west side suburbs.

Easy-Z is offline   Reply With Quote