liv2rydktms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,253
I'm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
This week's big ride: Friday, Feb 18th.
South Washington:
Bingen, Lyle, Klickitat, Wahkiacus, Firwood, Goldendale, Cleveland, Bickleton, Roosevelt,
then back to The Dalles by 6:30pm.

This week looks like a lot of rain, but as of today, Friday says only "chance of rain".
It's the last day of the week, so I can't push it any further. East is usually best, to avoid the rains, so......

I want to start going up the Klickitat River Canyon, Hwy 142, through Klickitat and Wahkiacus.
Somewhere North of there I intend to find an off-hwy dirt road and head NE-ish.
The maps shows a little town/community (maybe nothing) called Firwood: I want to find it .
From there, I intend to explore the forested roads South of the Yakima Indian Reservation, until I'm tired of it, or get snowed out.
Then head South-East to gas up in Goldendale and then ride more to the East, to Bickleton.
This two-lane Hwy to Bickleton through Badger Gulch is in a book somewhere of "Best Motorcycle Roads", or something.
I don't know which book, really, I just want to go to Bickleton, because I've never been there
Two roads lead South to Roosevelt, then Hwy 14 back to The Dalles.

I have to be back at The Dalles by 6:30pm for the 21st B-Day party for my God-Daughter. Can't Miss it.

So, again, I'll ask.....
Who's IN?
You'll have a great time! there's tons of riding in that area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
Hey, where's Liv2rydktms and her foot tapping when we NEED her?

Swamped with homework

Spectin a RR
IBA#33733
"R" Death Valley trip

liv2rydktms is offline   Reply With Quote