I went from a KLR650 to a 640A
The down side...
- It seems to vibrate more at first (But have since gotten used to it)
- Oil changes are an adventure onto itself
On the plus side...
- It accelerate instead of building up speed
- It stops instead of slowing down
- It's got a better suspension
- Bigger fuel tank
- It looks better
It does a good job as my urban-assault vehicule, I've taken it on multi-day adventure without any problems... Other than the fact that it's harder to start when it gets cold outside (50°F and below)... I can't complain.