View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #78
JaxObsessed OP
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 12,590
Not to disparage the TAT ... but. Please parooze this here:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38
You will find a great deal of work going into a Trans Eastern Trail. TET! oh yeh.

I go to MSF, and get lost. It's my favorite way to explore. You can have an excellent ride with just a compass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceTheCat View Post
Lucky you- you have the TAT! We gotta connect-the-dots. On a positive note, as the adv and ds bike market demand grows, our new bikes are gonna become very cool, and more readily available. I'll bet Triumph will double production of that slick new Tiger 800XC in '12....
Hey JaxObsessed- are you gonna give us a guided tour of the Michaux? Looks big. Oh yeah, if anyone is looking to get an '11 riding permit for the Reading Anthracite property, I'm planning a day jaunt to their office in Pottsville. The only way to get one, and has to be during their office hours. Wouldn't mind having a partner in crime for the ride.

JaxObsessed screwed with this post 03-04-2011 at 05:52 PM
JaxObsessed is offline   Reply With Quote