View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:31 AM   #11
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Oddometer: 3,473
Saturday Family Enduro definitely sounds like way to go. My body is still aching from Sunday get off, but I'm down for next enduro event.

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoKal View Post
Will I be able to run it without any specific equipment? Yes this is why I said ADV riders would be a good fit because most have bikes with an odo. That is the big $$$ to add to a MX bike.

As long as you can adj the ODO back or forward a tenth of a mile you are good to go with the stock ODO.

Now for the big $$$ roll chart holder the same one used for dual sport rides about $10-$15 most places. And a watch from Target if your eyes are as old as mine the bigger the display the better another $10 spot.

Now bolt it all the bike and load it up in the truck. Head out to Trona RD Saturday morning for the Family Enduro. The pace for the 1st loop will be slow enough that you will be able to learn what all the guys at sign up told you about. Then the next loop will be a little faster ECT, ect.

Then you will be ready for one loop on sunday

Now as you can tell from my spelling and gramer I am not the brightist bulb on the string you guys should kick ass

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote