View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #14
SoKal
Rider

Oddometer: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by farrington300 View Post
Looking to enter my first race. The d37 prospectors looks about as non threatening as possible, however I wont be able to make that one. Which event would be similar. Most of the other posted events don't have digital flyers.
The Prospectors Enduro is a "time keeper" type enduro this sunday. there will not be another D37 points paying "time Keeper" enduro till after the summer.

However I belive there is a Family Enduro on the Saturday May 14th and that should be a time keeper.

the differance between time keeper and qualifier. the qualifer format is the same marked corese but when you get to a check a check worker will hold you till your min comes up then you are timed to the next check fast guy wins.

the time keeper you are given a speed avg to avg for a set mileage then a differant speed avg. you are given the speed avg sheet days before the event so you can covert it . Convert it to mileage and time from a free software programe or buy a roll chart from sign up. with the roll chart and your bikes ODO and a watch you will ride along checking your milage and time to stay as close to on time as you can.

this is just a quick bit about the differances there are some links with better info then my ramblings