View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #7559
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstrom View Post
That was true until last week when the first pics of the Jesse S10 bags started showing up. Same width as the OEM, a lot more capacity. I'm sure both racks and bags will be stronger too. No pricing yet but most likely only a little more expensive than the OEM (depending on how much discount you're getting from your dealer of course).

Go here:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...9#post15427729

Actually only now did I read the release properly - they have THREE options - 105 litres/35.5" (same width as stock but holding an extra 41 litres), 90l/33.5 (these will be mine I think - 2" narrower than stock but holding 25 litres more) and 112 litres/38".

Trevor
Jesse bags, no thanks been there done that twice and both times thank god for Home Depot (drill bits, washers, dremel tips, bolts and my know how) or they would have never fit each bike. Not to mention the locks simply fell out of both sets of bags over time and were only held in my by epoxy. And my keys worked in two other friends bags and their keys worked in my bags. Service after the sale was uggh shall I be nice, non-existent. $1100 bucks both times. The bags were big was about the only upside to the sale.
WERA Expert #826
RoyQ is offline   Reply With Quote