View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #143
S2P
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by indykwak View Post
Thinking of ordering an XL in silver. I've have HJC and a Shoei rf1000 both in XL and was pleased with the fit. I could wear a size L in an rf1000. Wear a 7 5/8ths baseball hat.

Any suggestions on if I should order an L or XL?

Thanks,
I've edited my original post as it was not quite correct and leading to some confusion in the thread.
I think that ,this is what is funny about helmets, I wear a 7 1/2 or 5/8 in baseball hats. My current helmets are a Arai Signet in XXL (7 3/4-7 7/8) a Bell Moto 7 3/4. I tried on my kids One Kombat XL (61-62cm) the head is ok but the cheek pads are a little tight. I also measured my head 23 1/2" at the biggest point.I ordered a xxl in the AFX 39 based on the ones I have now, maybe it will be too big. I've since called Atomic Moto to adjust, based on this new information as I believe the xxl will be to big.

WR 426
TTR 125

S2P screwed with this post 04-11-2011 at 02:08 PM Reason: Update my information to be more accurate
S2P is offline   Reply With Quote