Old 04-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #56
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 394
Spidi Ergo 365 Pro Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenViking View Post
Hello Matteo,

I really like the look of the Ergo 05 and the 365 Pro Expedition. The 365 seems like a very nice jacket. My girlfriend didn't quite like the look of the pockets on the front, but luckily I can still make my own choices (or remove them, since that's possible) :-)

I have a couple of questions:
1. Are these two jackets proper 4-season jackets? I live in northern Norway, where we have tons of rain and a summer temperature that would make most Italians feel like they were in a Hell that has frozen over.
2. I have a couple of questions about the picture:

Is the jacket a perfect fit for the model? ... If so, I think it looks a bit short on both his arms and abdomen. Is the jacket longer in the back, so that it covers more of his ... ass?
3. Can it be zipped together with the trousers?
4. Do you have any tests, where you can see how it has performed compare to other jackets/suits?

- Andreas
Dear Andreas,

first of all let's talk about your girlfriend: she will like you without pockets, as you can remove them all whenever you want (please see picture of left side without pocket here

1.regarding the 4 seasons, Ergo 365 Pro has removable thermal and waterproof/ breathable membrane, but moreover the external shield is itself constructed with a 3-layers fabric. What does it mean? That if you ride in hot weather with external shield only, you still have a waterproof/ breathable jacket. This is the big advantage of Ergo 365 Pro.

2. All Spidi jackets are "riding fit designed": back is always a bit longer (3-6 cms.) than front. Regarding picture model, don't consider it, sizing is quite generous in this item.

3.Yes, it can be zipped to every Spidi pants

4.Kit has just been released, so that there's no test already, but I believe it is enough to say it is most complete and technical in our collection. Also, there are not so many 3-layers CE Level 2 certified jackets in the market at the moment (I believe 2 or 3) so it is very difficult to make a comparison.

Hope to have been clear enough.

Thanks for your attention.

Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is online now   Reply With Quote