Old 04-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #149
Brtp4
Do what you love.

Oddometer: 1,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by newcastleadam View Post
Two questions:

1) Current stock
2) Some of the comments on sizing have me concerned. Currently Shoei in XL fits perfect, and the AFX sizing is the same as Shoei. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Hello NCA.

As far as current stock, please see this post: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=128

I am updating this daily, if not more frequent than that. BTW, silver and Urban Ms are due tomorrow to me.

On sizing, I am an XL in a Shoei, and an XL in these (though I need thicker cheekpads, which I also need in most other helmets). I don't think resizing from your current size is absolutely required, but I need to study it carefully. Today, I am going to pull liners, measure thickness, and compare specs. I also have to test fit a few people, other than me, across a few helmets. I am also personally calling every customer that we have sold to to make sure they have not upsized (3 have so far, based on their extrapolating the FX37 fit). Reacting will not help anyone, I need to drill down on fit a lot. I like to claim that I know more about what we sell than most, today it is time for me to put up.

BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote