View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #42
Yedmod
Adventurer

Oddometer: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumperDRZ View Post

When I can get some tracks cleaned up (and ride a few parts) I have a straight shot ride from Iowa to Arkansas staying pretty much east of Rolla ....down south by Eminence is Buzzez inspired which probably means be careful if there are Spring rains.........including a detour of the Tram Trail he told me about which is another story in itself.....We stopped by there on our way back from Arkansas in 07 but it was all mud from the bad rains so we blew it off...In '08 I plotted a ride to camp and visit but didn't get to go due to unforeseen circumstances......but everyone told me what a great time they had.....

Where do you end in IA? I have a route mapped out from the Highway 61 bridge south of Keokuk to the beginning of the Trans Mn. Trail. If it ever stops raining and the temp gets above 40, I'll try to get out to prove it out.
If you end somewhere else, I might as well try to find a way to link up to that so then we would have a continuous route from Canada to LA. Then our friends in LA or TX could take us all the way to the gulf coast or even Mexico.
Yedmod is offline   Reply With Quote