View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #165
bzrider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocdog View Post
+1000

my brother, chris, and his only child - his son, jordan. Jordan was kia in iraq 3 years ago today (right about at this hour).

playing soldier as a boy:

on the observation deck of the world trade center with my daughter, jess, on 8/29/01

in iraq:

picture of the gate to his base in ramadi taken from a humvee (photo was on jordan's camera) - jordan and another marine were killed when the gate and guard shack (large pile of sandbags to right of gate) were leveled by a truck bomb a few days after this picture was taken:

i like to think that i gave him some motorcycle riding ops on our little dirtbikes and his first 'big bike' experience piloting my tw200 for a short ride in the yard... It sure would be nice to have him around still now that his cousins (my kids) are licensed and riding - i'm sure he would be with them riding his dad's klr or vfr. We all miss him dearly.
look like a fine young man well raised thanks to him and his fam ily for raising him and fior their sacrifice , i have a son in afganistan noe and one that was in iraq . Thanks again and sorry for you loss . AiRBORNE
bzrider is offline   Reply With Quote