View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #10
cpmodem
Orange Caveman

Oddometer: 7,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca2264 View Post
Okay so when I finally got the computer issues cleared up I loaded the akra map onto my 08 that has Q4's on it. Much better throttle response and noticed no hunting between 3500-4000 rpm range. Worried that my mileage is gonna take a hit but rides better so for now I will monitor it and go from there. This program is very nice......just wish I had a better handle on tuning......guessing that this bike could really be cleaned up by someone who has a clue!!!
Are you running the map with the O2 sensors enabled or disabled? Is it the the '08 map, or a later version?

-cp

DISCLAIMER: All observations made in this post are mine and based solely on my own anecdotal experiences, and may contain large doses of facetiousness. YMMV, of course. You are "on your own", and I take no responsibility if someone tries anything in this post and gets into trouble with the law, damages their person or property, or goes blind. Take everything you read or hear "anywhere" butt especially on the Web with a large dose of salt.

cpmodem is offline   Reply With Quote