View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #78
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Oddometer: 2,292
Day 2 was a 45 Minute GP race ,1 moto all bikes together. The whole mx track was used and a field loop for a total of 3 miles per lap. I borrowed My friends 06 Honda CR 125 as he brought his KTM 300 for the gp ride( he made it less than a lap before getting a flat and DNF) my son rode the 89 cr 125.

There was a regular gate drop mx start but i let the pack take off so as not to get dowsed by the puddles on the first part of the track, I didn't have tearoffs so tried to preserve my goggles. One of the kids that came with us stalled his 450 so I stopped to help him get going and then took off as fast as I could. I rode the rest of the 45 minutes full bore and did not stop for a drink or gas( alot of people did) I passed alot of people when they stopped and on the MX track and I ended up third overall!

I had a great time and we were done racing at 10:30 Packed and left by 11:30 and home by 2:30

Great weekend of racing! all my bikes are broken but everyone got home healthy and happy.... I need to wash the bikes and start rebuilding...bikes and body...my knees are killing me.

pvangel screwed with this post 05-01-2011 at 07:05 PM
pvangel is offline   Reply With Quote