View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #2659
AndyCap
Mineral Oil Anyone?

Oddometer: 1,426
OK here it is, but I will tell you, this egg and I have some bad friggin JuJu going on. The first time I tried to rescue teh egg last November, I was Bruced twice and ended up going out at 2 am in the pouring November rain down to Mass to get it. Then the little bastard drank all of my good scotch and nearly got me fired.

This time around, I ride up to the Kanc, the weather was beautiful, but the minute I pick up the egg, it starts pouriing.

Then I ride all the way down to Waterbury, CT to drop off the egg, just to find the bastard never got on board.

This brings me to today. I rode through Rain, Wind, Hale, lightning, and worst of all I had to deal with Massachusetts drivers. Finally, the egg is on the road again.

Go get him.

Here is your tag, but not exactly where the egg is located. I was going to stash him right next to this lot, but the security folks kept coming around and giving me dirty looks.

NEW TAG:

So I rode back out and around a bit. But the weather just kept getting worse, and I was just getting bogged down with the wet gear. So I dropped him here and went to get myself a cranberry and lime soda.

Now you just need the egg to get the tag
Start Here

Go down and into the parking lot to the right

AndyCap is offline   Reply With Quote