View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:47 AM   #1849
GSAndy
Andy

Oddometer: 2
Here's Mine

For a first post, this is our set up for last year for a trip from UK to Eastern Europe. This shot taken near Cesky Krumlov in Czech Republic.

I am riding a 1200 GSA and my wife, a 650 CS (now replaced with new GS). The GSA has the standard ali boxes, Bagster tank bag, Ortleib bag on pillion and the little Touratech bags on the crash bars.Wife has Hepco and Becker Junior panniers, BMW tank box and Ortleib bag.

Tent, awning, groundsheet, sleeping bags and self inflating mats go in Ortleib bags with a Decathlon chair on top of each. Clothing and general camping stuff in panniers, waterproofs, tool kit and valuables in top boxes and easy to get at stuff like cameras and sun glasses in tank bag.

The tent is a Robens which I initially loved as it was very quick to erect and a good roomy design. After two years all the plastic windows rotted like bio degradable bin bags and Robens don't care so it has been replaced with a Vango Vortex (I obviously won't buy another Robens and I have always found Vango reliable and good value)

Now wife has GS with big ali boxes I am looking forward to even more comfort this year.
Attached Images

GSAndy is offline   Reply With Quote