View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #28
LisaS OP
Dubious Adventurer

Oddometer: 578
joined up with a few ADVers this morning for a nice ride over in the Solon/Bingham area- actually everybody else is still riding, but I have been a bit under the weather, so I cut out a early due to fatigue.... had a great time exploring some dirt roads shoein and I had not been before- more riding than pics....

meeting up in Carmel:
BKMLWR

dtrembley

Dave....who I do not think is on ADV..... yet.... but has a very pretty red KLR and appeared to be having a good time:

Met RapidTransit and his GS800 in Athens

Kind of a chilly morning (~45F) and the controller for my heated jacket is on the blink again (they are sending me replacements, just haven't gotten the new one yet) and forgot I that the gloves have their own controller, so my hands got a bit chilly- BKMLWR let me borrow these which definitely helped:

Then over to the Lobster Camp in Solon to meet up with Lobster Grrl & Chromer:

Then a bit of dirt- here is where we got to less pics, more riding:
Lobster Grrl

BKMLWR

Dave:

stopped for breakfast- great opportunity for a shot of the whole lineup, but the restaurant was closed- so ended up at Irving for breakfast:

Rode a bit more with everybody on the dirt and then headed home. Last I heard from shoein they were in Parkman heading for Blanchard on some nice challenging trails.... I definitely made the right decision to break off for home as I am pooped- had a great time riding though- hadn't been on my bike for well over a week and I have definitely been missing it!
tent space
LisaS is offline   Reply With Quote