Originally Posted by bingbong
I notice it says "not for the R version" sounds like you made it work though. how did you do it? and what's the diferrence between the versions.
The screen looks good.
I had to slightly bend the brake fluid reservoir forward. Then I put a couple of rubber spacers between the bolt and the bracket on the upper bolt holes. This angled the screen forward enough that nothing interferes with full lock (very much
See the spacers below. They are really just rubber plugs that I shortened and drilled a hole in for the bolt to pass through. I had to get longer bolts for this all to work.
The biggest upside is that the forward lean of the screen is something I had wanted to try anyway so that I could direct the wind up and over my helmet a little better. Turns out it works great and I'm really happy with the setup. I'm sure Dart wouldn't want to warranty the screen since I have made revisions to its fitting, but that's a risk I am willing to live with.