View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #55
Leo.G
Is still learning

Oddometer: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. BigWheel View Post
Leo G.

The BigWheels can be used for just about any riding you can imagine but really seem to excel in Supercross. Just like your NX, they can do anything but may have to do it more slowly than a specialized bike.

The BW came in three sizes 80cc(two stroke), 200(four stroke) and 350(four stroke). The 200 and 350 are adult-sized and use ATV tires.

When the BWs were discontinued, the TW soldiered on with it's thinner tires and 200cc air cooled motor. Yamaha used the last 20 years to aggressively upgrade the bike with a disk front brake and some new stickers.

Finally: I had to use spellcheck to get Argentina to look correct, so I don't know if any BWs were imported there. Does anyone else know?

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel
Hey!

Thanks for your answer, but now, after having a little look at your You tube channel, I understand all the different uses of the BW..
And also I realize how stupid my questions were..

I think it would be a good idea to tell you that my NX is a 150cc one, and not a 250cc, like those that are round there in the USA..
I'm fixing it a little, the previous owner claimed that it was indestructible, but, i have to do some swaps on parts of the engine like the timing chain and the secondary axis. (I don´t know the word in english for this part, it is the axis where the little sproket goes attached) I'm getting some money for doing that things, with some help from a relative (I'm just 17, je), but lukily, meanwile, the bike takes me everywere...

Well, I guess I wrote a bit too much, didn't I?

And the last thing..
Have you looked at the all modified TW of "Gizmodrome" or something like that?
You could get some cool ideas from that one..

Thanks for everything, now, I'm going to watch some more "Enduro Alaska" videos!
Please, give the BW a more important role! I just see KTM's there!

Greetings!

Leo.G screwed with this post 05-28-2011 at 08:31 PM
Leo.G is offline   Reply With Quote