View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:23 AM   #207
rich_mc
Full Fledged MEM-Ber

Oddometer: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_mc View Post
Finally got notice that my Hepco Becker C-Bow Luggage brackets came in from Europe and are now on their way to me

Hope to have some installed pics to post by end of week
OK - I've been SUPER BUSY @ work, so I haven't had the chance to take pics and get them posted up, but did finally take the time yesterday to get them taken...

Misc pics of the brackets for the Hepco Becker C-Bow system on a 2011 Triumph Street Triple R...

And now some with the bags in place....

Did also finally get around to mounting the GPS on yesterday too....

I picked up the H&B C-Bow System from www.sportmotogear.com Service was excellent - Shipping was a little slow, but they did forewarn me that all items were enroute from Europe and that it might take a little while to get them - They did keep me in the loop as to when the container arrived in the US and when it was released from customs, etc, so I feel they did a great job

I had planned a trip in early May that was going to be the maiden voyage for this bike and these bags, but the weather turned to shit, so ended up taking the car instead... Wx is now nice and will soon be leaving to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway in it's entirety.... Will update on performance of the bags after I get back...

2011 Connie 1400
rich_mc is offline   Reply With Quote