View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:11 PM   #210
doublen
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_mc View Post
OK - I've been SUPER BUSY @ work, so I haven't had the chance to take pics and get them posted up, but did finally take the time yesterday to get them taken...

Misc pics of the brackets for the Hepco Becker C-Bow system on a 2011 Triumph Street Triple R...

And now some with the bags in place....

Did also finally get around to mounting the GPS on yesterday too....

I picked up the H&B C-Bow System from www.sportmotogear.com Service was excellent - Shipping was a little slow, but they did forewarn me that all items were enroute from Europe and that it might take a little while to get them - They did keep me in the loop as to when the container arrived in the US and when it was released from customs, etc, so I feel they did a great job

I had planned a trip in early May that was going to be the maiden voyage for this bike and these bags, but the weather turned to shit, so ended up taking the car instead... Wx is now nice and will soon be leaving to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway in it's entirety.... Will update on performance of the bags after I get back...
That C-bow system looks great. Looks like it won't work without the stock exhaust though? Am I wrong?
doublen is offline   Reply With Quote