View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #133
rockinrog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridgyis View Post
I bought a G-4 powerset to use on a cross country ride this summer. The install was a little difficult on my Arai xd. The speakers need to be almost right in your ear. I needed to place some xtra foam in place to get it right.
On our first shake down ride with these we had no success getting my phone to work.(I-Phone 4) As well the voice command is pretty much usless as it does not get it right ...ever. Then after the first hour the left speaker crapped out and did not come back. The unit had to be shipped back for repair. Needless to say I am not impressed. Now it looks like we may have to leave without them as the turnaround is over two weeks for the repair. I phoned the customer service and tried to get a replacement and had no luck.

It looks like others have had better luck than I have so I am going to give it some time but right now I am choked!!
Make sure your voice commands work with the phone before you try it via the scala. Some phones you basically train it to use your voice. That said I found it easier to list full names on my phone... so I entered first and last names and had much better success.
rockinrog is offline   Reply With Quote