Originally Posted by fbj913
where do the tank guards install? can you take a closer picture of where they bolt on? i am wondering if they will work with the factory triumph lower guards... Thanks in advance!
They bolt on the upper engine-Frame mount Right & Left sides + on the lower center stem from head-stem to light unit.
Haven't got a shot of the center fixing point - yet....
Originally Posted by Evomx971
Two dashboard display questions, looked through my manual front to back and did searches and didn't come up with anything.
1. I'm doing my own service. How do you reset the Service Interval indicator (the little wrench) in the display?
Do you have an Android phone?
1) Download and install Torque
- it's FREE - onto your phone!
2) Buy an OBDII Bluetooth Dongle
3) Plug the dongle into your diagnostic plug on the Tigger.
4) Switch on your phone & bluetooth
5) Start the Tigger
6) Pair the Bluetooth device & the phone
7) Start Torque (on the phone)
8) Select 'Clear Warning Codes'
And now you can also see what's happening inside the ECU on your phone!
I use it on my Thunderbird and have now ordered a second OBDLL Dongle for the Tigger...
Here's a few utube vids I did with my 'Bird: