View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:29 AM   #79
Dan Alexander
Ride Far - Ride Fast

Oddometer: 6,717
If you read back there were a lot of complaints about the collar and most didn't want the Leatt compatibility as it adds complication and bulk. So, Klim removes it for their less .. call it 'durable' offering and there are complaints it's not included. Can't make everyone happy.

I think if you are riding hard enough that you need the Leatt you also need the extra protection the ADV suit provides. This suit is less hardcore and the Latitude a bit less again. I think they have enough options out there for one company and give them big kudo's for trying this hard.

I had an ADV jacket and don't use a Leatt so I didn't need the extra bulk. I found the internal harness a great idea. Once you do it up the jacket weighs nothing.

Like JW says, larger armor would be first on the wish list, then a redesign of the collar .. which they have done, then work on the zippers. EDIT: on second thought do the zippers first!