View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
halmc OP
Turkey T*urd

Oddometer: 1,990
Jeeze, althouh I'm a self-anointed Zumologist, I had never before 'put' maps in my GPS! Marvelous! Thanks, Layton, and to the other imates who commented and thus aided my understanding of the deal.

I join y'all in wondering why all NF's don't take this step. If their goal is to encourage legal use of the forest, they ought to take this relatively inexpensive measure to at least let us gps geeks know where they are!

I do have an additional question, hoping y'all can help. I like to use MapSource to plan out a route. While the individual roads and trails appear on the screen of my Zumo (thanks to my loading the map(s) into my zumo, I can't yet get those roads and trails to appear in my MapSource.

When I attempt to download the map from my zumo, mapsource says "some maps could not be opened because the following MapSource products are not installed: 2010BHNFTravelMap.

How do I fix that?

Again, Thanks for this valuable skinny; and in advance for any help with the current issue . . .

Harold in North Florida

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names -- JFK

halmc screwed with this post 06-23-2011 at 08:32 AM
halmc is offline   Reply With Quote