View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 01:34 AM   #7
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,925
Last night in Oz

Off out of Oz in the morning looking forward to hitting the road, Just headed down the local servo here in Mascot to grab myself a trusty ol meat pie for dinner might be awhile before I have one again mmm bloody beautiful mate loving it sauce all over my shirt cold coke watching the footy ahhh them are the days, bumped into a guy on a GS 800 at the servo had a chat for awhile, hey Tom hows it going, a bloody Rabbit's supporter here in the National Rugby League competition in Australia I thought about pushing his bike over and saying follow a good side mate but he seemed nice enough so left him be and the way my Tigers are playing I cant actually say that. He seemed to think it will be a massive adventure but all im doing is going for a ride it aint that big a deal really.

Im staying at the Holiday Inn in Macot near the airport so not slumming it to hard thought I might as well live it up but being the using www.lastminute.com.au saves you shitloads anyway so only just more than staying in a dump. Anyway all I have to do now is wake up in the morning, never been much of a morning person, they better not have early rising chickens where im going or there will be hell to pay.

The Holiday Inn at Mascot

Cheers
Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 10:17 PM
rideforsmiles is online now   Reply With Quote