View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:43 AM   #130
ontic

Oddometer: 1,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
I also don't like all the finger pointing at her saying the crash caused the fracture of the fork. If she says the fork fractured first, I have no reason to not believe her.
I don't like to post in these sorts of threads when they have nothing to do with me, but having followed this thread from the beginning, I couldn't agree more with this statement.
I'd be pretty pissed off if I told my story like antiquewidow has and then got told- essentially- that I am lying or mistaken.
I don't know what actually happened, and this is all good reading, but I am more than willing to give antiquewidow the full benefit of the doubt and believe her telling of events.

Heal well antiquewidow, and don't let this beat you. Do whatever you have to do, but follow your dream and keep riding (on whatever bike you end up riding on).
Personally, like many others have said, I would be contacting a decent (and well recommended from someone you trust) no-win-no-fee lawyer and taking it from there and seeing what comes of it.

Good luck.
ontic is offline   Reply With Quote