View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
Burren Rider OP
Aussie Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano955 View Post
This is my 4th Triumph Triple. Like the 3 before it, it has a wonderfully linear torque curve and horsepower delivery. You will likely come to appreciate the drivetrain like I have with all of them (Tiger 800 XC, Tiger 1050, Tiger 955 and Daytona 955). Hence the screen name...

I've gotten my 2012 out into a little bit of dirt. Rolled the bars up like you did. Removed the rubber mounts in the foot pegs as well. Still has the street tires on it... With the exception of it being in the shop for 2 days now I'd say Triumph have done quite well with the new beast. Looking forward to getting mine back on the road, whenever that may be...
Great photo

What is happening with yours? Hope it is something they can fix without too much of a delay?

That motor certainly is a thing of beauty. Seems to be content crawling up rocky hills, purring along the highway or doing big skids on dirt roads. Hard to ask for more than that.

Edit: Just read your thread, nothing worse than getting something back worse than when you dropped it off. Hope they get it sorted soon.

Burren Rider screwed with this post 07-07-2011 at 12:32 AM
Burren Rider is offline   Reply With Quote