View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
Deano955
Insatiable

Oddometer: 3,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burren Rider View Post
Great photo

What is happening with yours? Hope it is something they can fix without too much of a delay?

That motor certainly is a thing of beauty. Seems to be content crawling up rocky hills, purring along the highway or doing big skids on dirt roads. Hard to ask for more than that.

Edit: Just read your thread, nothing worse than getting something back worse than when you dropped it off. Hope they get it sorted soon.
Mine is still in the shop. Don't know what is wrong or when I might get it back. Piss poor luck with motorcycles this year. Lots of $$$ spent vs. ....

I'm enjoying your thread, pictures and comments. Best wishes with your new Tigger! I know, precisely, your motives and limitations (I've got a family same as yours- but a tad older) with the new ride. I'm on the same boat, half the world away from you... I bought my new XC with dreams of riding it to places I've not been before, seeing sights I've not seen before, all while just hours from home. I never thought I'd be enviously reading someone else's thread about kitting out their new black XC with envious eyes. Oh well, you roll the dice.

I'll keep reading. Cheers!
:freak