View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #11
TerraUnFirma
Fair/Not Balanced

Oddometer: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by catzass View Post
Burren, Thanks a lot man! I test rode an xc this weekend and have been trying to tell myself I don't need one. You are not helping with your rave reviews and you are giving me ideas of what I would want to add to one. I'm already sucked into the Triumph fold by my 955i Daytona. And I have a perfectly good dual-sport in my green drz(klx400). But I don't have a bike to ride cross-country and get off the road when I get there. So one of these may find its way into my garage.
Keep it up! I'll keep denying that I need one of these too and keep an eye on this thread for new ideas.
Don't NEED one??? Do we really NEED any of these bikes? Ok, so they are a form of therapy...at least in my book. I actually rode all 3 of my street legal bikes today, tho just for local errands. Hadn't ridden the RT in a few weeks and it really felt small (size and height wise) compared to the XC and the DRZ. They're all great, but if I had to cut back to just one bike, it would be the XC, for just the reasons you mention!

Go for it!
'06 Suzuki DRz400s
'08 Yamaha WR250R
TerraUnFirma is offline   Reply With Quote