View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #23313
DougZ73
Fading off.........

Oddometer: 6,668
small on bike bag recommendation??

Outside my little trips every now and again, most of my riding is tight, whooped out, technical and bouncy riding. I try to be as fast and light as possible.

A tank bag is out of the question, since I need to be able to get up on tank to throw bike into some of the corners.

I usually use my Hydrapak Laguna bag. Its has a three Liter bladder, that I usually only fill with 1.5 liters. In the bag section, I carry some minimal tools, tire air gauge, and in a dry bag, my water, cellphone, and cash.

I would like to try and go back to using just my CamelPack classic...and get the tools and wallet/cell/cash off my back.

So, I am looking at either a number plate style bag, or one I could secure to my Automotive Machine Supply rear rack..but if I go that route..it has to be small and not hit me when doing the whoops.

Any suggestions appreciated. Links also helpful.
DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote