View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #23319
DougZ73
Fading off.........

Oddometer: 6,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
http://www.wolfmanluggage.com/Enduro...ddle_bags.html

Put'em on and forget about'em.......you can even stuff a jacket/water bottle inside in addition to your tools......they'll carry way more than you need yet you won't even know they're there.............and this way there's no tail bag hitting you in the ass when you scoot back on downhills or bounce through the whoops....
A little pricey for what I am looking for. I am sure they would work, but would defeat the purpose of other bags I already have..like Dirtbagz and a couple full size Wolfman rear duffles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardWorkingDog View Post
At least I'm not the only one who doesn't want a tank bag . Worked great on my street bike, but no way for the way I ride my WRR.

I'm leaning towards a number plate bag--this one, specifically:

Don't have any experience with the bag or the company, but I like what I see on his website. He answered a couple questions I had promptly...Noticed that Rydnseek uses an ersatz number plate bag as well, seems to work for him.
I enjoy my Wolfman Enduro tank bag, but when on trips..not for weekend riding..which is when the rougher stuff is the terrain.

What bag and site is that one from???

Thanks for the quick replies guys.
DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote