View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #23320
Rider_WV
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougZ73 View Post
Outside my little trips every now and again, most of my riding is tight, whooped out, technical and bouncy riding. I try to be as fast and light as possible.

A tank bag is out of the question, since I need to be able to get up on tank to throw bike into some of the corners.

I usually use my Hydrapak Laguna bag. Its has a three Liter bladder, that I usually only fill with 1.5 liters. In the bag section, I carry some minimal tools, tire air gauge, and in a dry bag, my water, cellphone, and cash.

I would like to try and go back to using just my CamelPack classic...and get the tools and wallet/cell/cash off my back.

So, I am looking at either a number plate style bag, or one I could secure to my Automotive Machine Supply rear rack..but if I go that route..it has to be small and not hit me when doing the whoops.

Any suggestions appreciated. Links also helpful.
small or medium Wolfman rollie on the fender rack. The small will hold a slime pump a couple of tubes, etc... Small out of the way, waterproof and off your back.

im not sure how well you can see it, but the 530 on the right side of the pic has a small rollie on the fender. Thats the bag I am going to get when I finally get a fender rack.

DSCF4147 by Rider_wv, on Flickr
Rider_WV is offline   Reply With Quote