View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #20
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,965
Had a pretty cruisey day today, got up had breakfeast with Yoran and Elanor they were off to the wharves today to do their research on this project this company is wanting to set up with exporting oranges to Holland from South Africa, sounded like a exciting fun day learning all about how the ports work in South Africa, im sure they are sort of organised chaos if everything else is anything to go by.

After breakfeast and relaxing for a few hours I went down the local shopping centre which is apparently the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere, and yes it is absolutely massive, they have this indoor rock climbing thing for the kids which is like 5 stories high its amazing, thought of Loges getting into it.

Got some internet credits so uploaded some of the blogs I had already done without internet connection so that was good, the internet has been pretty ordinary over here so far but here's hoping ive got it sorted now.

Came back to the guest house and relaxed, Alexa was here for awhile I had met her briefly yesterday shes the daughter of the couple, that own this place, bit of a sort too, mmmm ok

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-17-2013 at 12:53 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote