View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
Draechon OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsgnu View Post
Well, all I can say so far about your RR and writing skill is......why are you wasting your life with an engineering company ? Excellent prose thus far ! I can't wait for the rest of the story. ( and the one where you ride back to find that waitress on your steed and whisk her off to your castle,,,,or at least grab a beer with her ! )
Haha, thank you very much. As for the job: I'm an indecisive person when it comes to big issues of my future. I took this position as a placeholder, and am just about finished figuring out who I am. Hopefully, this trip will be the start of much more exciting and adventure-filled ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
never mention a woman that you don't post a picture of...
I've got one later that I only have a picture of her chest of, so at least that's something, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachsv View Post
This chick had to be nasty. I mean, no guy turns down a house of girls unless...ya know? And back woods NC is not full of pretty ladies past the age of 17 (they all move East ;)
Ohhh, well, if you're ever in Robbinsville, stop off at Lynn's Place for lunch and see if this girl is still there. She is worth the mediocre food.

Draechon is online now   Reply With Quote