View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #38369
Alacrity
Semi Pro Bar Vaulter

Oddometer: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgorman View Post
I stop to take the dudes picture, he blows by me on the gas and never looked back. I'm sure he'll just say something like "all you KTM riders look the same"

Met Alacrity and another Oh-Adv rider but his name slips my sun fried brain. I believe he has the 990 at the Swingset's BB2 last weekend.

It was cool for Swing and Gorman to let me eat their dust. I balled up on the first big downhill - had a yard-sale - and didn't see them until lunch.

Gormans right - the trails kicked ass - esp for Ohio (least the first half, had to bugout at lunch), - sooo in next year. I just won't bring a dual sport to a "dual sport" ride.

Eating lunch with Gorman taught me more about XR250s than I knew from everything prior - shoulda had lunch long ago. Maybe Blue aint my color - but neithers Orange...they DO look all alike. Must shop at the same place. Hell, I I caught this guy and followed him for a couple sections only to realize ... it wasnt Gorman. The fact I had caught and was hanging shoulda clued me in earlier

Didnt realize you were there Buildit - didnt see FHC either. Nice job on the Caveman section - I'll echo Swings thoughts on diminishing returns tho. I'm working more dead-lifts into my routine seeing the frequency I'm picking up my bike .

Need to do more of this shit - what's next? - Meh already answered

Alacrity screwed with this post 07-18-2011 at 01:17 PM
Alacrity is online now   Reply With Quote