View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #2450
bross
Where we riding to?

Oddometer: 4,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGERRIDER007 View Post
I rode a white 2010 demo yesterday at my local dealer, and absolutely loved it. I currently have an 06 Tiger and will never part with it, so my concern with buying a Ducati is one of longevity. I've never owned one, so I'm not real sure of reliability and all the quirks that go with any model. Will it leave me stranded on a long trip? I've looked through this thread and have started my research quest. So, if anyone out there has been a Ducati loyalist and has advice, I'm listening. Is there anything to be wary of when purchasing a 1200 Multi? My dealer has a white 2010 on the floor for $14995, is this pretty consistent with a new multi price?
Thanks for any information, let the process begin!
It's a modern motorcycle, most are reliable and give years of service. Everyone raves about Honda reliability, my 2008 CBF1000 has been the least reliable bike I've owned. Replaced the fuel pump ($700) and the stator ($550) all in one month. If the bike turns your crank, buy it, ride it, enjoy it. I still own and ride my CBF because it's a great bike.
bross is online now   Reply With Quote