View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #168
G-Funk
That ... Umm ..... "Dude"

Oddometer: 5,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burren Rider View Post
No worries, I certainly didn't take it that way. I really attached to the mighty DRZ so any excuse is a good one to post a few photo's . That is one really nice DRZ and I reckon it would be very competitive in the long distance rallies it was set up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burren Rider View Post
At this stage I am probably going to run a bladder of some description for the desert trip in August and then look at the Aqualine tank when it comes out. They are looking at a capacity of around 30 Litres at this stage but production is still a fair way off.
Be still, my beat heart ......... That's lovely news. I had Aqualine tanks on my 990 and loved them ........

Here's another question for everyone ...... Engine Guards .....

The Happy Trails product looks nice, and protects the lower and upper sections of the bike. And from the one poster, that had some get offs the H.T. bars did their job.

I've also seen H.B. bars, though I think it's a two set, as in the lower half and upper half. I'm about to research that out some more ..... but;

Who here has the lower and upper H.B. bars, and what do you think about them? Also, how was the price for both units?

And, for anyone with the H.B. bars, if you've had a get off, how have they held up and did they do their job?

G.

"The Funness out-weighs the Dumbness ....." - Mr. Jetmoto
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote