View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #2831
KingJarhead
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,759
The Grab

The trek to the location of the drop was quite an adventure. The gel seat is worth every penny. My journey to find Eggy turned out to be a lot longer due to a wrong turn or three but eventually I made it here.

When I got to the parking lot I could hear a cry for help, away I went and guess who jumped out from behind a rock. My first order of business when greeting Eggy was to inform him about FlashBack, since he last possessed Eggy. FlashBack had a "get off" last week, a spiral fracture of his right leg, ending his riding season. But I told Eggy from the reports we have recieved the surgery went well and the screws are in place to hold his leg together. We said a prayer for FlashBack wishing him a quick recoverery.

So, we loaded up for the ride back. Eggy wanted to ride on the tank until we hit the pavement.

Off we went, before hitting the slab for the journey back, Eggy said he wanted a drink and a snack.

I tucked him into the tank bag so he could sight see on the way to the hills.

It didnt take long before Eggy saw his first sight and wanted to check out this old train.

Back on the road we went. Eggy enjoying the sights From the Highway

Through the city

Then More Highway when Eggy saw Pilot Mountian and wanted to stop and get his picture taken

When we finally made it home all he wanted to do was rest in the pool.

But tomorrow is another day, we will go to work then seeing how excited Eggy got about seeing the mountians I will find his new hiding spot.