View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #77
Echo3Niner OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by concours View Post
Did you ride the Rocket III?
Decided that except for maybe the Diavel, all cruisers have their pegs too far forward for me to feel comfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Did you by chance make it back to the Ducati dealer? You have been fairly consistent in this thread that you wanted something altogether different than your VFR, but have come full circle and are essentially back home where you started with the Sprint GT. Great choice, however, and one my wife and I are strongly considering. We found the Multi a better fit and more connected than the GT, as we essentially sit at the same angle on the Duc. On the GT she felt more upright with me having a forward lean. It wasn't so much as to leave her feeling overly exposed, but after years on an RT, she likes to stay close.
No we haven't, and we did note that the Multi's seat was only an inch higher than my Daytona's, so shouldn't be such a big deal. We still plan to go to the Duc dealer and take a look at some point; but, as she and I talked, she made some good points about the Sprint vs. the Multi, basically that they were so very close in many ways, yet the Duc was $6 grand more.

As I said before, this purchase will be NEXT spring/summer, so we still have time. But at least we have it down to a couple bikes now... Basically it's the Sprint vs. the Multi; unless the Motus is competitively priced, then we'll look at that too.

Thanks to everyone on this thread by the way, your input has helped us narrow down the list.
“Reveal to us the metal of thy character; suffer the courage of thy convictions.”
Echo3Niner is offline   Reply With Quote